We’ve just launched this community platform and are interested in your feedback and suggestions for developing it further.
Our hope is for this platform to become a space for thinking, discussion and exchange about the future of our food systems and to foster interaction across sectors, disciplines and world regions. TABLE is rooted in three Universities and as such, we’re very keen to welcome students to this platform and help provide a space for them to engage with stakeholders from other sectors. We hope this will enrich students’ own learning and help them shape research projects that have real-world relevance.
Corresponding the idea of this being a ‘community’, we hope to develop this platform with you, its users. We welcome your feedback on the platform and also invite your comments and suggestions on how this platform could become most useful to you, your colleagues, or other user groups you can think of.
- What are your overall impressions of the platform?
- Are there any features that you find are missing?
- Any bugs or other issues that you run into?
- Do you have ideas for how we (the TABLE team) can encourage thoughtful dialogue in this space?
- Any further suggestions for people or organisations that we should invite to this space?